----------- Repair Service for -----------
BrooklynManhattanQueensStaten Island


New Location

Bear Appliance Repair has moved! Please note our new address is
2052 76th Street • Brooklyn, NY 11214 • (718) 809-6962


Bear Floor Furnace Repairs

FLOOR FURNACE REPAIR SHOP IN BROOKLYN, NY

Choosing the right Brooklyn, NY, electric appliance service provider is an important first step when you demand prompt, professional assistance. At Bear Appliance Repair, we understand how frustrating broken appliances can be, and we'll quickly address your concerns. Locally owned and operated in Brooklyn, NY, our technicians are available for 24 hour emergency service, and we can schedule an appointment at a time that is convenient for you. Let us restore the functionality and reliability of your appliances.


We're proud of the reputation we've developed among residents of Brooklyn, and our trained technicians treat our clients and their properties with respect. Our knowledgeable professionals will locate the source of the problem, and we know how to complete a repair without any unnecessary delays. We offer the following repair services:

• General
• Commercial
• Television
• Refrigerator

Our technicians have the experience, tools, and parts needed to do the job right, and we'll gladly address any specific concerns regarding your appliances. From simple tune-ups to more extensive repairs, we can do it all, and our services are competitively priced.

At Bear Appliance Repair is the Brooklyn, NY, electric appliance service company that specializes in prompt project completion. Don't let your faulty appliance inconvenience you for another day. We'll have your investments running at a high level again in no time. To speak with a member of our staff, call our Brooklyn, NY, office today!

*First Name

Invalid Input
*Email

Invalid Input
Company

Invalid Input
*Last Name

Invalid Input
*Phone No.

Invalid Input
*Repair Needs

Invalid Input
Please re-enter the security code
Please re-enter the security code
  Refresh
Invalid Input



FLOOR FURNACES IN THE NEWS



Malfunctioning furnace releases carbon monoxide in Leverett Town Hall - GazetteNET

 
Malfunctioning furnace releases carbon monoxide in Leverett Town Hall ...
GazetteNET
Schmidt recommended discontinuing use of the second-floor furnace until carbon monoxide detectors are installed in each of the building's rooms and offices and an independent engineering or heating specialist has studied the system and recommended a ...



Furnace Fire Damages Bay Street Victorian - Patchcom


Furnace Fire Damages Bay Street Victorian
Patch.com
A floor furnace touched off a fire this afternoon (Tuesday) that caused about $7,000 damage to a Victorian home in the 1700 block of Bay Street, fire officials said. The Alameda Fire Department responded at 12:09 pm. to a report of smoke coming from ...
Alameda: Fire damages Victorian residenceSan Jose Mercury News

all 2 news articles »


Floor furnace sparks blaze - The Lawton Constitution


Floor furnace sparks blaze
The Lawton Constitution
Emergency responders were dispatched around 10:50 p.m. to a house at 1712 NW Arlington after a furnace under the floor of the house started a fire in the front room, an LFD report said. Firefighters arrived to find flames and heavy smoke pouring from ...
Cause pinpointed in Wednesday house fireKSWO

all 2 news articles »


What doesnt kill you - Lancaster Eagle Gazette


What doesn't kill you ...
Lancaster Eagle Gazette
The furnace squatted like an agitated sumo wrestler in the center of the musty basement, breathing fire as it guarded the sacred portal. The cold, rough concrete floor around the furnace was sprinkled with spent coal cinders that forced you to tip-toe ...

and more »


Ask Mitch Impact of cold on home is different - Port Huron Times Herald


Ask Mitch: Impact of cold on home is different
Port Huron Times Herald
When I inspect houses at this time of year, things change. The cold temperatures and freezing condition can negatively impact areas that are not a problem when the temperature is warmer. These are some potential winter conditions around the house that ...



Alarm sprinkler help save West Stanly Christian Ministries building - Stanly News Press


Alarm, sprinkler help save West Stanly Christian Ministries building
Stanly News & Press
“Their heat source is a wood-burning furnace that heats water that is then piped to overhead hanging heating units,” Roark said. “The wood-fired water heater had nothing to do with the fire. It was due to an electrical malfunction ... He said water ...

and more »


Back in the Day - Dec 16 1973 The oldest house in Lincoln Park - NorthJerseycom


Back in the Day - Dec. 16, 1973: The oldest house in Lincoln Park
NorthJersey.com
What has taken us months of hard work are things we decided we couldn't live with, such as a 5-foot-high, dirt floor cellar, and a huge Holland furnace with the old-fashioned air ducts, which made mobility even worse. We broke up the furnace with a ...



Bamboozled Termites swarm home but did the inspector miss it or are the - The Star-Ledger - NJcom


Bamboozled: Termites swarm home, but ... did the inspector miss it, or are the ...
The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
"I literally saw hundreds of what looked like ants all over our living room floor," Berry said. But they weren't ants. They were termites. And they were swarming. "I discovered the wings, ... The exterminators pointed out visible mud tubes, or tunnels ...



Early morning fire damages Hall Co house - Access North Georgia


Early morning fire damages Hall Co. house
Access North Georgia
Cagle said it appeared the fire started in the area of an older floor furnace in the 1500 square-foot house. He estimated the damage at around $5,000. The fire was reported at 5:22 a.m., and Cagle said firefighters had it under control in less than 20 ...