How to keep home air conditioner and cooling systems running smoother and reduce energy bill
- Clean your air filter regularly. Dusty air filter reduces air flow and makes the air system run work harder. Keeping a clean air filter can help reduce energy costs up to 15%.
- Keeping the thermostat temperature at 78 degrees Fahrenheit will reduce home cooling costs.
- If you are using central air unit check and maintain ducts and vents. Check for holes, leaks and make sure air ducts are properly insulated.
- Have Bear Appliance Repair technician inspect your AC equipment at least once a year. We will check your equipment and will make sure it is running as efficiently as it can.
- Every month try to clean the dirt outside the AC unit, vacuum works great.
Contact Bear Appliance Repair for AC Repair in Brooklyn, Manhatten, Staten Island and Queens!