- Category: Appliance Repair Tips
- Last Updated on Friday, 04 December 2015 02:20
How to keep home air conditioner and cooling systems running smoother and reduce energy bill
- Clean your air filter regularly. Dusty air filter reduces air flow and makes the air system run work harder. Keeping a clean air filter can help reduce energy costs up to 15%.
- Keeping the thermostat temperature at 78 degrees Fahrenheit will reduce home cooling costs.
- If you are using central air unit check and maintain ducts and vents. Check for holes, leaks and make sure air ducts are properly insulated.
- Have Bear Appliance Repair technician inspect your AC equipment at least once a year. We will check your equipment and will make sure it is running as efficiently as it can.
- Every month try to clean the dirt outside the AC unit, vacuum works great.
Contact us at Bear Appliance Repair for all of your AC Repair needs in Brooklyn, Manhatten, Staten Island and Queens!